Group Coaching Program
“The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” — Caroline Myss
Do you feel like you would like to connect with other like-minded individuals on your cancer-healing journey? Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed and alone with the vast amount of information and choices in front of you? Are you under pressure from your friends, family and the medical profession to follow the standard route of cancer treatment?
In September 2016 I received a Stage 3 Breast Cancer diagnosis and decided to treat myself through 100% natural methods. One year later I am almost cancer free! From my own experience of facing the challenges of going against mainstream treatment and fear that comes from such a transformational path I have decided to create a cancer coaching program to assist others.
This January, I am excited to offer a 4-week cancer-coaching program for a small group of people journeying with cancer and treating themselves through either partial or exclusively alternative methods.
WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS PROGRAM:
- Once-a-week 2-hour group meetings through Zoom
- Private Facebook group during the duration of the program
- One 45-minute private coaching call with Tara as a follow up call post-program
- One bonus material video about fundraising for your cancer healing protocol
- Exercises each week to help you tune into each week's topic
- Support to know you’re not alone on your cancer journey by meeting like minded individuals that are on a similar path as you
- Facing relevant topics that will help you find the gifts of your cancer path
- Tuning in to your own inner healer within yourself and maximizing your ability to heal
- Finding empowerment and inner strength on the cancer path
THE TOPICS THAT WILL BE COVERED IN THIS PROGRAM ARE:
- Facing fear – Learning how to navigate the journey of cancer with courage and grace. Taming the tiger of your mind.
- Finding your truth: Making your own decision about the best course of treatment despite what your family/friends/health professionals think is best for you.
- You are your own healer: Empowerment to claim your own healing journey/power of the mind
- Creating a path/plan of healing: Find your optimum course of healing that is best for YOU!
COST OF PROGRAM:
Normally the cost of this program is $1,000 but due to it being a beta group the cost is only $500! The space is limited, please register now to reserve your spot!
DATES OF PROGRAM:
January 4 - 25, 2017
Thursdays from 11 AM - 1 PM PST
PLEASE NOTE: Acceptance to this program requires a 30-minute phone conversation with Tara to determine if this is the right fit for you. If you have not spoken to Tara previously about the program, please contact Tara through the contact form to schedule a personal conversation. Thank you for your understanding!
All meetings are via a Zoom conference call. You can either do the call from your home phone, computer or cell phone.
Tara is the owner of Wind Horse Sanctuary and practices equine facilitated learning (workshops and private sessions focusing on personal development and healing grief) at her ranch in Northern California. She also attended Equine Alchemy to become a life coach, see her coaching page.
Tara was diagnosed in September, 2016 with Stage 3 Breast Cancer. She decided to take an unconventional route to heal her cancer and decided to decline the standard route of chemotherapy, surgery and radiation. She is now successfully healing her cancer through natural means. For more information about her cancer healing journey please check out her page Cancer Warrioress and her Facebook Cancer Warrioress page.
The last year of navigating the cancer path through alternative means has been incredibly transformational for her and she is inspired to share the gifts of the experience with others. Not only can cancer be a tool for incredible growth, but it can help you propel you forward in your life in powerful new ways. Cancer can indeed be a wake up call to live the life you are meant to live and this coaching program will help you find ways to embrace the challenges and step into empowerment!