Coaching with Tara Coyote
Adding Coaching to Equine Facilitated Learning enhances an already powerful body of work! Tara studied Coaching with Equine Alchemy, a program specifically designed to combine coaching with EFL. It is accredited by the International Coaching Federation. Tara was fortunate to study with Lisa Murrell and Schelli Whitehouse, the founders of Equine Alchemy. Coaching can either be combined with or without the horses in person or on the phone.
For coaching with the horses, please see the pricing for Equine Facilitated Learning Sessions.
"Coaching is a collaborative and focused performance-improvement dialogue based on trust and deepened by curiosity, courage, and commitment."
The Journey of Coaching has three components:
- Curiosity: A great coach has experience, ideas, opinions, processes and an open mind. Curiosity is a mental orientation toward new ideas and creative solutions.
- Courage: Wherever coaching takes place, so does change. A great coach helps their client find the courage to instigate change and has the compassion to understand and support their experience.
- Commitment: Commitment is ongoing. Coaching rarely happens in 20 minutes. Time and multiple points of contact make coaching come alive. A single conversation can be insightful, motivating, or educational. But coaching for performance and change takes as long as it takes to learn, and that means repetition, patient instruction, and regular review.
Are you wanting to shed eons of inner clutter so you can step into and embody all the Light and Love you ARE? Are you tired of holding yourself back and letting yourself down for fear of claiming the power of YOU? Discover if private coaching is the next best step for you and be my guest for a private 'get-to-know each other session. Please contact Tara here to schedule a FREE session on the phone.
At the end of our time together you will know for sure....
- If private coaching is what you need to fully step into your own personal leadership.
- If I am the right personal leadership coach for you (and you are the right client for me)!
- What it would mean to work together towards your personal, professional and spiritual development!
Sliding scale rates available
Once item is added to cart, please contact Tara to schedule your coaching session through this link here: CONTACT